Saturday, January 15, 2011

Bio: Derek Bartushak

My name is Derek Bartushak and I hail from nearby Raleigh, North Carolina. I was actually born in Manville, New Jersey (where all of my relatives live) and my family moved to North Carolina when I was 4. After going to high school at Cardinal Gibbons, I ended up here at UNC. I'm just a first-year but I already love this place. Right now I am pursuing my major in Biology, but I'm not really sure what my plans are once I get out of school (Med School? who knows)

I'm pretty involved with sports, particularly soccer. I've been playing soccer for 14 years now, and I'm not tired of it at all. It's kind of an addiction I suppose. I will play pretty much any sport though, and yes, I can be quite a nerd when it comes to sports. Other than that, I also enjoy fishing and playing guitar. I don't watch a ton of movies but that is set to change with this class. My favorite genre is definitely war movies, but I also like comedy with the occasional horror movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment