Friday, January 14, 2011

Lindsay Wilhoit


My name is Lindsay Wilhoit and I am a senior psychology major at UNC-Chapel Hill. My hometown is Asheboro, NC and I currently reside there. It is a very small town and most people only know it for the NC Zoo. I commute to campus every Tuesday and Thursday, which has its advantages and disadvantages. But I do love my small town and the people in it.

I have a Shih Poo puppy named Livie and she makes me laugh on a constant basis. My boyfriend’s name is Blake and we have been together for close to 2 years now. He lives in Charlotte but is trying to find a job closer to the Triad. So basically I spend most of my time traveling between Charlotte, Asheboro and Chapel Hill. But come May hopefully that will change. I’m still not exactly sure where my career path will take me, but I do have a job lined up after graduation which, I have to say, is a big relief!

I definitely miss the summer, even though fall is my favorite season. I don’t think I’m alone when I say I’m already sick of the snow and ice. I love music, shopping, eating out, long naps, wine, movies, deep sea fishing, traveling (except lately the only traveling has been to the mountains and the beach), and my wonderful family and friends. I am definitely a fan of horror films so I am very excited to be in this class!


No comments:

Post a Comment