Friday, January 14, 2011

Bio: Emmit Kellar

Hey everyone, my name is Emmit. I am a senior business major here at Carolina and getting ready to graduate, somewhat reluctantly, this May. I was born and raised right outside of Baltimore, MD and I am hoping to end up going back there eventually to work after school. As far as career plans are concerned, I'm currently walking the plank and applying to law school, so hopefully that situation works itself out as favorably as possible. I signed up for this class because I really enjoy writing and watching movies and a film culture class seems to be a pretty good place to do both. It is also sort of a face-your-fears endeavor for me, since I'm not too big of a fan of horror flicks.

Other than school, I play lacrosse for the university, which is a huge time commitment, but something I nonetheless enjoy thoroughly. Currently I reside off campus on Longview st. in house with 5 of my teammates and one enormous thrower from track and field who doesn't own a shirt with sleeves. In my limited spare time, I play a lot of video games, watch a lot of movies, and try and get a few games of pick up hoops in here or there. I'm also a huge Ravens fan, so I'm posting this early in order to thoroughly enjoy the playoff football weekend. I'm really excited to get going in the course and I can't wait to get to know everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment