Friday, January 14, 2011

Bio: Sallie Piscitello

My name is Sallie Piscitello and I am a senior business major. Both my parents attended UNC and never left thus I have been raised in Chapel Hill. I live off-campus in the Tri-Delta Sorority house with 46 other girls. When I can’t stand the estrogen I escape to my parent’s house less than 10 minutes from campus. Even though I have never lived outside of Chapel Hill I am moving to Manhattan for the summer to intern for PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers is an international public accounting firm). I will return to Carolina in the fall to receive a master of accounting degree for Kenan-Flagler Business School and plan on moving to New York after I graduate in 2012.

Even though the stereotype of an accountant is a nerd with no people skills, I am not exactly this way. However I do love to read and I have a Kindle. I am a little eccentric due to being raised in Chapel Hill while still having my moments of prep. I have my advanced open water scuba certification but have not been diving anywhere cool. I love to travel and went to Taiwan and the United Arab Emirates last spring/summer.

I previously took “Music and Sci-Fi Film” and I do enjoy watching scary movies. I hope to apply what I learned in my previous film class to movies we will be watching this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment