Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Jessica Mathews


Hello class,

My name is Jessica Mathews, I'm a senior from Gastonia, NC, majoring in Media Production. I grew up with no ties to UNC, being the first in my family from NC, but I've truly enjoyed my time in Chapel Hill and I'll be sad to leave. I plan to graduate in May and my plan so far is to move to NYC and find a job in production, which basically means I'll be interning for the next 3-5 years...

In my spare time I love hanging out with friends, traveling, reading and watching movies. Although I'm production major, this is the first film studies class I've taken at UNC and I must say I'm happy to be stepping away from more technical studies. My film preferences tend not to be horror films, but I look forward to this class!

No comments:

Post a Comment