Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bio-- Jordan Chatham

My name is Jordan Chatham and I’m a senior from a really small town in western NC called Elkin. I graduated from high school with only about 75 other people. I’m the eldest of three girls, one of which is also at UNC. I currently live on Pritchard in Chapel Hill. I’m an advertising major and art history minor. I'm currently working on a senior honors thesis in the School of Journalism.

I love art and I love films, old and new alike. I really enjoy old suspense films especially those by Alfred Hitchcock. I took “The Film Experience” over the summer which deals with film from an art historical perspective. I really enjoyed the class and it gave me some basic knowledge of film vocabulary. I’m excited to learn more about the horror/sci-fi genre and see new films as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment