Monday, January 17, 2011

Bio- Kathleen Ford

My name is Kathleen Ford and I'm a senior from Waldorf, Maryland. I would bet money that none of you know where that is, but it's just a suburb outside of D.C. I was born and raised there, but I've wanted to come to UNC for a long time and have loved every second of it. I'm pretty much in denial that this is my last semester at UNC. I'm a History and Political Science double major with a minor in English. I'm hoping to go to graduate school next year for Public History with a concentration in museum studies. My ultimate life goal is to work for the Smithsonian someday, even though that's probably nerdy.

I'm pretty obsessed with movies, but I definitely can't pretend to be an expert. I like movies from most genres and will generally go into any movie with an open mind, though I can't always understand the appeal of westerns. I love science fiction and horror though, so I'm extremely excited for this class. On the other hand, part of what I love about horror movies is being scared, so I'll definitely be the one in the class gasping and covering my face at the grosser scenes. I'm not very good at pretending to be calm and cool. I'm sure this class will be great though and I'm looking forward to everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment