Monday, January 17, 2011

Bio: Emma Anderson

My name is Emma Anderson. I am a senior international studies major, with minors in geography and sustainability. I guess that means I am graduating in May, which I guess means that college has really flown by....
I am originally from a 10-acre plot of land in Zebulon, North Carolina, then moved to downtown Raleigh, North Carolina and still cannot decide if I am more of a country or a city person. I have an avid interest in organic and sustainable agriculture, and will leave the country for the first time next year on a grant from UNC to travel and WWOOF (work/volunteer) on organic farms in Costa Rica and Argentina.
I currently live in lovely Carrboro, with a dog and snake and turtle. In my free time I love to bake, brew, play music, and galavant outdoors. I also love coffee and have worked at the Daily Grind Espresso Cafe during my entire four years of college.
This is my first film class, and I am super pumped to see some uncanny stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment