Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Elizabeth Choe


Hi, My name is Elizabeth Choe. I am a senior majoring in graphic design through the School of Journalism and Mass Communication. I'm from Fayetteville, N.C. I've lived in the Fayetteville/Hope Mills area my whole life. I'm currently interning with UNC Global, located in the FedEx Global Education Center, as a design intern.

I've always love watching movies, and I think it's the first I want to do when I'm bored. I love how a movie can pull me into the story and for a moment forget about reality. I also used to work in the MRC media lab so I grew interests in film and music editing, in addition to my graphic and Web/multimedia design interests. I love watching all sorts of films but not horror/suspense/thriller movies. I think it might be because I'd rather deal with reality rather than something that will scare the living day lights out of me. Even though I think it will be impossible for me to watch all these scary movies, I look forward to learn more about the under lying mysteries of horror films. Who knows, maybe I'll learn to like them better after this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment