Monday, January 17, 2011

Charles Walsh


Hello my name is Charles Walsh and I am a senior philosophy major. I graduated from Cardinal Gibbons High School in Raleigh in 2007. I have also lived in Stamford, Connecticut. I am currently in the process of applying to law school and I have no idea yet where I will be next year. One thing that people tend to notice about me is that I have a pretty dry sense of humor. Another interesting fact about me is I tend to have a serious straight face most times even though I am often perfectly content. I am a big fan of films and my taste in them varies widely. I am told I am a rabid sports fan even though I tend not to notice when I am screaming at the television or clearly distressed about my teams' most recent losses . Also, my friends tend to mock me fairly regularly for being an avid Star Wars and Harry Potter fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment