Thursday, January 13, 2011

Bio: Margaret Craig

My name is Margaret Craig and I am an advertising major in the School of Journalism and Mass Communication with a minor in English. I’m 22 years old and am from Morganton, North Carolina which is a small town in the foothills about an hour away from Ashville. I live off-campus with my poorly-behaved, fluffy kitten named Muffin (I love her despite her badness). I work at The Weathervane as a server and I have an internship at Carolina Woman magazine in the advertising department. I love food, cooking, music, beer, summertime, and Scrabble. Some of my favorite movies are The Big Chill, The Illusionist, and Pulp Fiction.

With this being my last semester as an undergrad, this question of the hour seems to be, “What’s next?” I’m looking forward to having a little more free time and my plan as of now is to move to Alexandria, Egypt for the summer to be with my boyfriend, Sam, because he is studying the Arabic language over there. After that, we’re planning a move out of North Carolina for a while to Denver or Atlanta.

No comments:

Post a Comment