Sunday, January 16, 2011

Charles Gentry


My name is Charles Gentry and I am a senior Economics major with a minor in Entrepreneurship. I was born in Alaska but my family moved to North Carolina when I was one year old. I am currently a referee/umpire for the Carborro Parks and Recreation Department. Last summer a couple of friends and I drove from North Carolina to California and back and I would recommend it to anyone. I am an avid Gucci Mane fan but can't understand why he just got a tattoo of an ice cream cone on the side of his face. After I graduate in May I plan on moving abroad to London, England. I have some friends that currently live there and want to do some traveling before I settle down. I have heard great things about Film and Culture so I thought I would see what it is all about this semester. I am really looking forward to this course and expect to gain a lot from it.



No comments:

Post a Comment