Saturday, January 15, 2011

George Schlosser

My name is George Schlosser and I am currently a first year PoliSci and Dramatic Arts double major. Admittedly, this is a strange combination but it shows my lifelong love of politics and my comparatively new love of theatre. I was born in South Carolina but was raised in Greensboro, NC. Also, I'm 19 years old.

I aspire to move to New York City after finishing college. Upon my first visit to the city I felt a strong connection to it, and I felt more at home than I had before. I'm constantly listening to music, way to loudly and I'm currently experimenting with software to produce it on my own. Along with music I love movies, the trippier the better. Sometimes it seems that I'm constantly on Netflix. I look forward to broadening my cinematic horizons with this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment